Thursday, February 1, 2007

Long Time No Hear...

Sorry it has been so long... I have been really tired and really busy trying to make sure everything is ready (either at home or at school). I have been working till almost five each night talking and discussing things with my coherts and then running home to spend time with the boys while cleaning and laundry get accomplished.

I am home sick today with the boys... Matt was up several times last night with a fever and day care had called me yesterday to come get him because of it. And Jon still has that cough... and he's just like me, when he coughs too much - watch out up it comes... so I figured the best solution would be to take today off and let them spend some quiet time to get better.

It was kinda wierd calling in for a sub though since I am currently a sub for another class. The rest of the sixth graders are at their Desert Survival Field Trip at Lake Pleasant. I was not allowed to go since I'm only a week away from delivery. Nobody thought it would be a good idea for me to go that far away from a hospital. Oh well... always next year. I hear they are having fun though...

Only nine days till my mom arrives... and twelve days till the big day - noon on February 13th! I can't wait. I will post pic and give updates as it happens. Later...

No comments: