Tuesday, December 25, 2007

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Hi everyone. I hope everyone enjoyed this special day. I surely did... it all started last night with going to church with my family. There were so many people there that we had to stand. We said a special prayer over the manger as we placed baby Jesus in it. We then put out cookies and milk for Santa. We lit all the candles in the windows to welcome Jesus.

This morning, my brothers were so excited (Jon was up at 4:30). When we came downstairs, there were presents EVERYWHERE! I loved taking the bows off everyone's present. I didn't figure out the wrapping paper stuff until much later.

We all took turns and opened a present at a time. Then said thank you to each and everyone in the room - especially SANTA! I just love all the new toys I got - I especially love the ones that my brothers got. They are so cool! They like my toys too so I guess we'll share.

Well, I'm exhausted. I had a pretty exciting day. Mommy and daddy says the year is almost over and we are planning a small party. I'll let you know all about that one later.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Love, Christopher


3 comments:

Marathoner in Training said...

Christopher, With all those presents, you must have been a really good boy. I got one more for you to open, and I will make sure it has a couple of bows on it.

J~Mom said...

Merry Christmas!! You and your brothers look adorable in your Christmas clothes!

teacherwoman said...

That is too cute!