Saturday, February 9, 2008

PEACE AND QUIET!

Ok... I better post... before my husband has a hissy fit... j/k... I have now convinced him that he should be my trainer. He has been helping me with exercising during the week. I have been mixing it up with walking and weights.

I actually took time for myself this afternoon and went for a walk while the boys were napping. It felt so good to be outside in this beautiful weather - but more importantly - by MYSELF! Wow... what a concept. It was so nice to enjoy the quiet neighborhood (with the occasional dog barking).

Planning is underway for the big ONE YEAR BASH! We are combining it with an open house - can't wait to show off the house!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't have hissy fits. I'm a man...I have breakdowns. ;-)

Marathoner in Training said...

Julie, it is ok, we all know that Chad has hissy fits. Anyway, great job on exercising, keep it up.

J~Mom said...

I am so amazed at how much I like (and need) peace and quiet now. Before kiddos I used to always have the tv on or some other noise. Now if I get time to myself the first thing I do is turn everything off. LOL

Great job on your walk!!