Friday, June 20, 2008

BUSY WEEK

Ok... so it has been a very busy week. Last weekend my mother came out to visit. I just love it when she comes out. We always seem to get projects done that I can't otherwise with three little ones under foot. We didn't get everything done that I wanted to... but there's always next time.

Anyways... it has taken me four days to write this post... life keeps getting in the way... a spoiled little one won't let me sit down for more than ten minutes without wanting to be right with me. He's playing trucks with his older brothers now, so I'm taking advantage.

Last Monday was my 34th birthday and I got to spend it with my family (mom was still here and Chad got off of work for the day)! I also went to the dentist this past weekend so they could redo a filling which was cracked and chipped. Thank goodness I did as it was all decayed on the inside. It has been very sensitive to cold things which sucks right now as I need iced drinks and ice cream to help keep me cool with the 114 degree temps!

Oh well... Chad helped set me up with bloglines.com so now I can keep track of other blogs and hope to have more time posting on here. Boys and I have been taking several morning walks a week... trying to keep that up as well...

4 comments:

J~Mom said...

Happy Birthday!! Glad you had a visit with your mom!

The jones Family said...

Happy Birthday!!! Sounds like fun spending it with family!

Zuleika said...

Thank you for the cool comment... yeah big brother does love them a lot and it shows... oh by the way happy late birthday it is always awesome to spend it with family.

Zuleika said...

thanks for the comments yeah your right we do need quiet time during the day... i hope it is okay to add you to my blog list...?