Thursday, July 30, 2009

VACATION OVER...

Well, I arrived back in Phoenix late last night. I don't have any pictures yet since they are loaded on Chad's computer and he's still in Erie. He will be leaving tonight via the train.

It is so good to be home... three weeks is a long time to be away but it was so worth it. We did so many things while in Pennsylvania. And the wedding was just beautiful. My brother didn't look nervous at all. Plus the twins were super great as ring bearers...they did a super job.

Well, now that you know I'm okay and back online, check back for pictures!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

wow...3 weeks away!? That's a long time! Glad you had a good trip! Looking forward to seeing pics! I bet the boys were so handsome as ring bearers!

Twinsmom said...

Welcome back! That is a long trip. I'm looking forward to the photos!