Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Baby Christopher is one month old!

HIP HIP HOORAY! I AM ONE MONTH OLD TODAY! I have already had so many adventures in this short period of time. For the first two weeks, my gramma was here with me... boy did I love her hot flashes... calmed me down instantly.

Mom stepped on the scale with me and I am already about 9 1/2 pounds... I love to eat... I'm already hooked to the bottle.

I have been over to the park a couple of times with my brothers who love to push the stroller around the walkway - they are crazy drivers by the way.

My brother Jon loves to take me to his favorite store - Walmart. There is so much there. My brothers have also shown me Target, Hobby Lobby, Joann Fabrics, even Lowe's (my uncle's favorite).

I also took a long car ride to visit daddy at work. The rest of the family took lunch and sat at the table. I stayed in my car seat and slept while all his coworkers ooh'd and awe'd at me.

Additionally, we traveled to mommy's school. I remember hearing all those voices while I was still in her belly but it was different actually seeing their faces... all those kids surrounding my stroller was kind of scaring. But her fellow teachers all just wanted to hold me... how sweet.

I am looking forward to this thing called Easter. My parents and brothers keep talking about coloring eggs and about all the people that are coming to visit. My gramma is coming back - YEA! as well as papa, Uncle Brian, and Bridget... can't wait to meet them.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just amazing how well Christopher writes after just one month! That is one smart baby! He must be getting great mothering...

jay_say said...

ya ya ya... what do you want? You must be up to something...

DawnB said...

Congratulations, everyone look so happy!!!thank you sharing