Thursday, September 13, 2007

CHRISTOPHER IS SEVEN MONTHS OLD!

Hi everyone... it's me again. I have gotten so much stronger. I am so fascinated with my brothers' toys so I push myself forward in order to grab them. This morning I was sitting on the floor watching them play with their Thomas train set. I watched as the trains traveled around the tracks and I wanted in on the action. I reached out and grabbed them and yanked them off their rails - my brothers thought this was hysterical so I kept doing it.

I like this moving stuff though - I am constantly moving - either rolling around or on my knees trying to go forward, even though most of the time I go backwards. I am really trying to focus on going forwards and will even go up on my toes into a push-up. I will reach my arms up high when mommy or daddy pass by - trying to get them to carry me around for a while.

I went to the doctor's office on Tuesday for another round of shots - boy do those hurt. I usually get a fever afterwards and have been absolutely miserable for the last two days. I finally feel better today and no fever. I weigh 23 pounds - which is in the 95th percentile - and am 29 inches long - which is over the 95th percentile. What the doctor told my mommy was that I am just a really big boy. She also made a prediction that I will be crawling within the month - I could have told her that! My lungs also sounded clear so we are not sure yet if I will have asthma like my brothers. But I found it interesting when I had to do the breathing treatments two weeks ago. Oh well... hope things will stay good.

3 comments:

J~Mom said...

Happy Birthday big guy!! Pretty soon you are going to be chasing your brothers around!

Marathoner in Training said...

Happy Birthday Christopher, I will have to get you a new toy for your birthday? Have you seen any new ones that you are interested in?
Be nice to daddy tonight and let your parents sleep tonight.

Bob - BlogMYruns.com said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Such Great Pics...

u guys really have some good shots for that 18 year old Surprise Party you will through him--hahaha