Sunday, February 8, 2009

Interview Questions

Stacy gave me my five interview questions. So here goes:

1. What do love most about being a mommy of those adorable boys?
I love when they give me hugs and I don't even have to ask for them. I love when they help each other. I love that they are very respectful and show the value of things like I've taught them. I love when I hear my words coming right back to me ("I know, mom. You've said it a 150 times.")

2. What do you look forward to 2009?
I look forward to continuing on my exercise regime. My goal is to fit into ALL size 16's and maybe some 14's. I'm looking forward to the twins starting kindergarten in the fall. I'm looking forward to this recession to come to an end.

3. How did you and Chad meet?
It was fall 1989. I was going to see my boyfriend at the nearby basketball court. We tried to set his friend Chad up with my best friend, Heather. However, it didn't end that way. Chad ended up liking me so Joe got dumped and Heather and I weren't friends for about three years. Chad and I dated for two months before he dumped me. We were still friends and would go out occasionally. But junior year of college, I called him; we went out and have been together ever since. Heather and I started talking again our senior year of high school. She ended up being my maid-of-honor.

4. Which is more important, respect of your children or your parents?
That is a tough question. Since my children are so young, I'm struggling with still listening to my parents. However, as my children grow older, I would say their respect is more important. Children have a tendency to listen to their parents if they respect them.

5. What is your biggest fear?
My biggest fear is to not be there for my children - to have my life taken from me early. I fear raising my children alone. I fear not being able to provide for my children's needs.

To play along: 1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me." 2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions). 3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions. 4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post. 5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

4 comments:

teacherwoman said...

Great answers. This was fun! Thanks for playing along!

Nicole O'Dell said...

Very interesting! I'd do an interview if you want to ask me some questions!

Jennifer Taylor said...

Good questions! And you were so honest with your answers. I can see me in some of your responses.

Gabriela said...

I loved this interviewing game. I'd like to do it too if you have some questions for me.