Friday, May 29, 2009

MAY UPDATE

I know... I know... I seem to be getting worse not better about blogging. Now that I'm on summer break, I had high hopes of getting everything all clean and organized and keeping better updates on the blog. So far I have been failing. At least I got out this morning for a walk with the boys - have to keep up with the cardio. I have lost ten pounds so far and looking forward to more melting away.

Last weekend, we took our first of many family road trips. Friends of ours live down in Tucson, so we decided to go and visit. There is an ostrich farm near their house so we decided to check it out. We were able to feed the ostrich, deer, donkeys, and lorikeets. Then we climbed up into a monster truck and went baahaaing through the desert... even found a spot to go ostrich fishing...



1 comment:

Unknown said...

The boys did so well on the road trip, too. I don't think we will have any problems doing more.