Monday, May 11, 2009

Sick Child...

Ok... so I have an unplanned day off today. A week and a half ago, Jon had a 102 degree fever so I kept him home (we had the flu going around school, strep throat, mono plus all the scary stuff of the swine flu). Anyways, nothing ever came of it but I think I did the right thing.
Well, Matt woke up this morning and you could tell by looking at him that he didn't feel good. I took him temp and he was up over 102. So I called in a sub and have stayed home to help him fight this. I'm hoping he gets over it quickly like Jon did.


Matt stretching w/ daddy........ Chris focusing on a puzzle
Chris on the slip n slide........................................ Matt on the slip n slide
Chris following right behind Jon

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love those pictures! They are all so cute.

teacherwoman said...

Oh no, I hope Matt feels better soon!

The photos of the boys are too cute!