Tuesday, December 26, 2006

MERRY CHRISTMAS!

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! Hope everyone's day was as happy as ours was. As you can tell on the boys' faces, they were definitely pleased with what they received. Between Santa, us the parents, gramma and papa, gramma Dee and Papa Ed, Great Granda, Aunt Di and Uncle Jim, and Uncle Brian and Bridget, they received so many packages and toys that they don't know what to play with first. I have been so busy following behind them reminding them to clean up a toy they just played with as they are trying to move on to another. By ten o'clock this morning, my living room was in complete shambles, AGAIN! We proceeded to put all toys away then focused on just the Lincoln Logs. They still don't fully understand the concept - they think they are hooked together like Lego's... so mom gets more frustrated than they do.

All in all, I think we all enjoyed ourselves. My husband went and bought me a new monitor for the computer. It is a 19" wide screen - I talk to my mom and family online several times a week so he wanted me to have a clearer picture of them. The hardest part is getting used to the size. I have to lean back to see the whole screen - trying to let me eyes adjust since there is more area to search for the icons and such on the screen. He received a mixture of smaller gifts so he had more to open in the morning - but I was too busy watching everyone else having fun. I bought him a short sleeved light weight sweater that I thought he might enjoy. He always enjoyed wearing sweaters back east but just doesn't feel right wearing them out here when it is usually so warm. I guess he liked in since he wore it to Christmas dinner last night. Guess I will need to find more for him - it's my job to make him look good!

Happy holidays to everyone!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just love that picture. I laugh every time I look at it.