Tuesday, September 23, 2008

CROSS COUNTRY TEAM

OK... to those that have been around with me for a while will remember what I did last year. Well, I did it again this year. I have joined the cross country team. One of my team members is actually the coach so I just bring up the rear. Today we did about 1.8 miles around north lake, however, the hardest part was the temperature - was over 100 degrees today. ARGH! Will summer ever end?

On another note... we had a great weekend with my father who came to visit for a couple days. Boys conned him into taking them to the toy store so that he could buy them another Thomas Train.



6 comments:

Unknown said...

You can do it! Just stick with it.

Marathoner in Training said...

You did awesome, keep it up. It was a pelasure to meet your father.

teacherwoman said...

Here you are wishing for summer to end, while some of us are holding on for dear life... or atleast hoping for a long Fall! :)

The Myers Family said...

That is awesome....i wish i could run. I absolutely can't stand running...it hurts my whole body from head to toe. You sound like you are doing GREAT..esp in the heat. UGH! Congrats and keep up the good work!

DawnB said...

congrats with XC what I hate most just as I'm getting use to it the season is over. Hope the weather change for you soon.

J~Mom said...

YAY!! I am glad to hear that it is starting again!