Saturday, October 4, 2008

IS IT FALL FINALLY?

Can you believe it? We have had the windows open ALL day long... it is just beautiful today. It was cloudy and actually had a few sprinkles. I just hope that the temp stays below one hundred after this system passes.





I could only participate with the cross country team once this week as I suffered again from illness - this time it was the stomach flu... yuck! Luckily no vomitting was involved.





I wanted to share some pictures from recent...

Christopher joined daddy on the floor to stretch...

Christopher studying his magnets intently... it was the first day for his new behavior chart.

The table is set for fall! Those are my new dishes!

5 comments:

J~Mom said...

I love it when the kids get on the floor and imitate stretching or something like that! So cute!

Where did you get the dishes? We have the same ones but in different colors! Your table looks gorgeous!!

Hope you are feeling better!!

Unknown said...

I love how Chris just wants to be a part of everything we are doing.

jay_say said...

I bought the dishes at Target... I loved doing the multi color... just makes it look so beautiful!

Zuleika said...

Thanks for the comment... yeah i'm still working on loosing weight but not so successful... But i will keep trying!

gemini said...

Cute kids!